Kisskleen Glass Washers
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do we start! KissKleen™
- Glass Washers: Is less than 75% of the acquisition cost of a powered unit and a fraction of the cost of an under counter dishwasher
- Zero repair costs
- Is the only device designed to clean the inside AND outside of the glass
- Does not require electricity – safe to use
- No moving parts, thus no frustrating down time
- No harsh chemicals needed thus no left-over residue to spoil the bouquet of expensive wines, spirits or beer
KissKleen™ Glass Washers come completely assembled, ready for use.It fits into your current sink system as a replacement to other glass washers (i.e. powered unit or 3-brush unit). The glass slides down over the goblet/middle brush to clean the inside, while the 3 opposing arms simultaneously clean the outside.Move the glass up and down while rotating will ensure complete coverage.
Absolutely!Many of our customers use the device as a pre-scrub for their dishwasher.At the dishwasher staging area, get the unit wet and add a few drops of dish soap to the brushes.Simply run each glass through the device prior to putting it into the glass rack.That’s all there is to it and no more lipstick residue!
This will depend on your usage, but we recommend replacing your unit every 6 months.
Very simple. Each brush assembly screws into the base. To unscrew, simply turn the goblet/middle brush counter clockwise. The goblet brush and outer brush assembly can be washed or placed in a dishwasher. To reassemble, simply insert the goblet brush through the hub assembly and screw back into the base.
CLEAN PEACE OF MIND
The only device designed to clean the inside AND outside of the glass.
KissKleen’s Glass Washer is designed for 3-sink systems & as a pre-scrub for dishwashing machines. The result? Sparkling, clean, and residue free glassware that reduces beverage costs. Keep customers coming back with better pours and a clean peace of mind.Webstaurant